Sunday, July 17, 2005

[murphed. again]

Ok, how do I go about this...

While I was fixing a few things with my blog (Louis! this is all your fault! arg... bakit mo pa ko pina-ayos ng template! ..you owe me MORE now! ... joke lang) ...I saved the template while net connection was slow and ..unpredictable. I don't really know what happened but after the connection went back to normal when I previewed my blog... a whole LOT of things weren't showing up. So I logged in and checked my template.. a HUGE part of the source code just... poofed. I tried to recover the lost section of the code but there really was no way. Tried searching for backups of my blog's html code as well but sadly... masyado nang malayo dun sa natapos ko.

So yun... All that work... disappeared just like that... I feel like a part of me just died or something.. fuck. I feel... murphed. Again.

Well, the blog looks cleaner and nicer and more... normal now but still... Ah, what the hell. I'll just make another one. It'll be better, COOLER, and with more sections now (already planning to add a special section for the artworks and comics). The current Blogger template is temporary. I guess.. what just happened must be a sign for me to upgrade my blog and ...build things anew and stuff. For now, settle with this.

...

I just got reminded.. of the many things that have been going downhill lately....

4 comments:

Nikki! said...

go drew.

inggit ako na nasimulan mo na web comic mo (kahit #1 pa lang =p).

spar na lang kayo ni Louis, kung sobrang down ka na.. basta dapat dala mo sticks mo.. =p

Nikki! said...

ahaha! "pencil and sword in accord"! nag-r-rhyme! =p

Drew said...

meh, i'll get over it. nakapah-spar na ko kanina (stress relieved). was planning on a new layout anyway.

Keiichi said...

ei drew. same thing happened to me, kaya napilitan akong magpalit ng template. sayang pa man din kasi i loved my old one...oh well. ^_^