Sunday, August 14, 2005

[like a friendster infestation]

I wouldn't normally put something like this on my blog, pero sige. Para sayo Louis, langya ka.

three names i go by:
1. Andrew
2. Drew
3. Anchan

three screen names you have had:
1. grael_18
2. anchan
3. shogun

three physical things you like about yourself:
1. um.. eyes, with the glasses on.
2. my right arm
3. agility

three physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. weak lungs
2. thin midsection. I look like a corpse
3. bad posture.

three parts of your heritage:
1. Chinese
2. Spanish
3. Indian (sabi ni papa may lahi raw silang bombay e)

three things that scare you:
1. that death is just blinking out
2. pitch dark, and the devil behind me - speaking in the darkness
3. losing my right hand.

three of your everyday essentials:
1. more food than most people think I can eat
2. mechanical pencil
3. my portfolio or sketchbook

three of your favorite musical artists:
(how it pains me to write just three)
1. Smashing Pumpkins
2. Urbandub
3. Jamiroquai

three of your favorite songs:
(right now it's..)
1. Coldplay's "The Scientist"
2. 311's "Amber"
3. the Gin Blossom's "As Long as it Matters"

three things you want in a relationship:
1. being on the same wavelength
2. everything under the L-word
3. and a certain kind of ...freedom

three lies and truths in no particular order:
1. if something can go wrong it will.
2. I've had sex with more than 50 cute chicks on campus within the span of 2 years.
3. I'm gay.
4. the Sandman sucks and Neil Gaiman is friggin gay.
5.
Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone was the first novel I've ever finished reading.
6. I enjoy watching chic-flicks.

three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:
1. smiles.
2. hips.
3. eyes.

three of your favorite hobbies:
1. sketching on ...almost any surface.
2. wandering around the net.
3. reading.

three things you want to do really badly now:
1. escape. disappear for a while.
2. eat. again.
3. get the Mishka Adams CD.

three careers you're considering/you've considered:
1. WebDesigner.
2. Beta tester. or professional gamer.
3. Indie comic book artist making no money at all but enjoys what he does.

three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Middle earth. haha
2. Singapore.
3. ok. Paris.

three kid's names you like:
1. Ezekiel.
2. Ramil.
3. and I dunno.. Arwen.

three things you want to do before you die:
1. this country, purged of all shits like de Castro.
2. write and draw a bestselling comic book.
3. have a family, grow old, see my grandchildren.

three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
1. cute schoolgirls with short skirts. haha
2. trashtalking.
3. not paying attention to hygiene.

three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
1. chick-flicks.. entertain me. sometimes.
2. puppies.
3. rats (and other icky creatures) staring-at-me-point-blank scare me shitless.

three celeb crushes:
1. Mishka Adams.
2. Angel Locsin.
3. Natalie Portman.

three people that i would like to see take this quiz:
1. Marck (sige, lagay mo to sa blog mo. haha)
2. Dianne (para magka-laman blog niya)
3. Nicole (isa pa to. updates!)

No comments: