Friday, August 26, 2005

[pencilswordfish ver 3.3]

Took me a couple of all-nighters to finish this new blog layout. I'm honestly not too fond of the overall outcome, but it'll probably grow on me sooner of later. I went through all the trouble of drawing all sorts of portaits and designs, scanning, coloring - but still end up with using the old portrait for the banner. Dami ko na-drawing (like the one on the left) tapos di ko rin pala gagamitin.

Blog Updates:

  • added a [GALLERY] link in the navigation bar which leads to my deviantArt gallery. It's temporary though since I plan on making it a direct link for my webcomic archive. Wala pa naman akong webcomic na maa-archive eh, so for now deviantArt gallery muna siya.
  • I've put all links to other blogs and webcomics in the [LINKS] section.
  • designed the banner specially so I can changed the design with anything I want without having to re-design the entire blog.
  • other than all that, not much has changed in the blog.
  • [WEBCOMIC] coming soon!
Anyway, Friendster has been turning psychic on me again. Nagpaparinig e, sabi ba naman:

"Today's Forecast
A deadline may seem like it's sprung up on you out of nowhere, but is that really the case? If this is one in yet another series of things you've procrastinated on, it's time to look at how you use your time."

Time to go back to work. Ayoko ma-suspend.

No comments: