Thursday, April 06, 2006

[china-man]

One of my closest friends here in Elbi is leaving for China tomorrow, he'll be staying there for 3 years. I have a lot of things to say, and I'm having a bit of trouble trying to organize my thoughts (had a few beers just now), I'll try my best to say whatever I have to say.

Mimsas has pretty much said everything I have to say on this; that when I first met this guy I never expected him to be one of the closest friends I'll ever have. Some of the best lessons I've learned in life, about people, and about myself, I learned - directly, indirectly, intentional and unintentional - from him.

Here's to the China-man, the most generous BANK in the world, the Co-creator and author of the Pusoy Dos project -the darkside of the lightside of my concept designs-, Kupunan ni Eugene's teamleader and DoTA guru, the guy who should've been the boss of Skewed Studios, the guy who's arrogance and single-mindedness I've always hated, but (and I'm not ashamed to say it now) who's complete confidence, will, wit, and influence without even trying I've always envied.

Here's to great friends and great times. Gelosas, Mabuhax!

-Ansas

No comments: