Sunday, April 02, 2006

[version 6! hell yeh]

Dapat nagrereview ako para sa finals ng STAT pero ok lang... kasi sulit ang nasayang kong oras sa kakabutingting ng blog ko! Bwahahaha!!!

I was trying to draw something that had a person with a katana, a pencil and a fish.. so I came up with this under-water layout with the banner located at the bottom of the page, with a pearl diver-ish kind of character with a fish, a sword and a pencil with a couple of seaweeds and corals and shit at the seafloor. Unfortunately, I couldn't -for the life of me- draw that scene I was picturing in my head. So I gave up on it, and decided to just look for some images on the net I could turn into a banner (due credit going to the artist of course), and then it occured to me - what if I just gathered images that had a sword, a pencil and a fish in it and just put them all on one picture.. something like a collage or, something like the one you're seeing right now.

Anyway, that's this new design's story. I'm thinking of taking out some inactive links in the sidebar... there's just too many things in there.

Have a great summer break everyone.

4 comments:

Nikki! said...

hehehe.. kakaaliw yung banner.. =D

Drew said...

haha, aliw din ako dyan e.

armikatrina said...

i like your new template better than all the older ones :p

pero puwede bang ilagay sa gitna ng screen yung content, hehe.

Drew said...

i was thinking about that ^^. mukha ngang mas maganda kung centered na lang. thanks