Tuesday, June 21, 2005

[the dreaming, part 1]

Woke up from a wierd dream a while ago. I think I remember saying somewhere in this blog that I'll be posting some of the wierdest dreams I have. So here it is, the first dream post. It's not exactly the weirdest but it's certainly the funniest. (Most of the wierdest dreams I've had I can't remember anymore. haha)

I slept in Brian's room sa H5 (kina Celsus), which I've been doing almost everyday now because of DOTA (A Defense of the Ancients - Warcraft Custom Map, for those who don't know) practice and the usual monitoring of downloads. Tska tinatamad kasi ako palagi umuwi. Tska wala pa kasi si Brian kaya solo ko yung gamit ng PC.

Anyway about the dream, as far as I can recall, it started with me and my siblings, all six of us, bumming around at home (sa Baguio). For some reason the Full House soundtrack (oo. yung Koreanovela) was playing in the background, specifically, the song "Why?" (yung madramang kanta na lalaki yung vocalist).

After that, again for some odd reason, I suddenly remembered that the Dark Oracles of the Five Elements (from the Legend of the Five Rings) were going to attack our home. Ewan ko kung bakit basta ganun daw (It's funny how everything in a dream makes perfect sense but when you wake up, the dream's logic is all messed-up).

The Dark Oracles are a handful of evil beings suffused by the corrupted power of the Shadowlands, so I knew there was no way we could fight against them. There was no time so I had to figure a way to save us and then I remembered that however powerful they are, the Dark Oracles are bound by rules in the Celestial Order. They have limits. A Dark Oracle can only attack you If you attack them first, or if someone who has possession of the Dark Covenant Commands them to do so. So all you had to do was to not attack them, If someone did send them to kill us well.. it's over. Either way, I had to warn my brothers and sisters or at least tell everybody to escape or something.

Ang problema, biglang tumaas yung volume ng FullHouse soundtrack. Naka-full volume. Sa sobrang taas ng volume hindi na 'ko maring ng mga kapatid ko. The Oracles were coming soon and I had to warn them quick, so I lowered the volume from the speakers. Nothing happened, the volume was still too loud. So I closed Winamp, but still the song was playing. There was one thing left to do, I pushed the power button to force shutdown the computer. Wala pa rin nangyari. I knew then that we were doomed.

And then I woke up. And Brian was already there with the computer on. And the FullHouse Soundtrack was playing in the background. Na mataas yung volume. ...Kaya pala hindi ko mapatay yung Winamp. Brian, you bastard, you just killed my whole family.

LOL.