Monday, June 20, 2005

[horoscopes. ack]

"Your awareness of the nuances of the situation -- and the feelings involved -- puts you in a much better position than those who are blundering blindly forward. In fact, you may be called upon to lead them. --read more...."

"You know you have to do the right thing, but you don't know if you have the strength to see it through right now. Well, guess what? You do. Having courage doesn't mean being unafraid -- only idiots have no fear -- but it does mean acknowledging the fear and doing what needs to be done anyway, because you know it has to be done. So take a deep breath, and have some faith in yourself." - taken from today's Friendster Horoscope thingie.

Malakas talaga sa chambahan ang horoscope. I don't believe in horoscopes and I normally dismiss horoscope coincidences like this but.. well, here it is. Posted. The damn thing hit me right on target.

Being the irresponsible, lazy, procrastinating, carefree college bum that I am, I don't think a lot of people think I'm cut out for leader work. I don't think I am either. But I'll do my best.

Just wait and see what happens.

1 comment:

Nikki! said...

Oo nga. Anlakas nga nilang maka-tsamba.

Re: leader work, kelangan lng talaga ng XP! Pero, masaya talaga kapag nakakapag-utos.. =p