Friday, March 03, 2006

[post birthday things]

I was too preoccupied with expecting something from my friends that I forgot that I had a brother and an older sister here in Elbi. Ate saved some La Ville spaghetti for me and a few Toblerones. Francis on the other hand posted in his blog a poem (or probably a song) that I only saw today, isang napaka-WTF na kanta but get's me right here all the same. Drew, you shit, you forgot you had a family.

happy happy happy bertday

ang pangalan niya ay andrew
siya si pandaren, master ng brew
pag ako green , siya nama'y blue
gusto niya ang fighters ng foo
dati rin gs2 niya ang dolls na goo goo
pero pag jinumble mo ang 'yaku'

ay makukuha mo ang 'kuya'
wala lang happy birthday, bla bla
ang aking tina-type ay walang wala
kaya batiin niyo siya mga puta
sa pencilswordfish.blogspot.com a
walang wala ka ulol waahahahaha

Also.. yesterday I made a promise to someone. I plan to keep it. Today, somehow the world feels so much lighter than what I've gotten used to bearing.