Saturday, December 10, 2005

[urbandub - embrace]

I love this band.

I've been listening to nothing but Urbandub all week. I finally got Embrace, bibili sana ako nung SEA Games Arnis shirt kaso nabadtrip ako kaya bumili na lang ako ng CD. Embrace is great, although not better than Influence. I also (finally) got a copy of their version of "No Ordinary Love".

My favorite tracks from the album:
"Alert the Armory", the carrier single, 'nuff said. "Frailty" and "First of Summer", gotta love double bass. "Endless, a Silent Whisper", although it sounds a bit Emo, i liked the reggae/ska mix. I like this track for the same reasons I like "Sailing" and "New Tattoo" from Influence. And the most unusual (and the coolest) track, "Safety in Numbers", the song is ..wierd, but I like it.

Mabuhay and Indies!

No comments: