Saturday, December 31, 2005

[2005]

If the last few days of the year 2005 has a theme for me, it's family and friends.

Christmas parties, gift giving and inuman sessions; the most I've ever spent for Xmas for as far as I can remember; spending for and organizing Xmas parties, giving away miniature mini-Coopers and Mp3 CDs like they were mugs. The best Noche Buena ever; the first time my family was complete for Christmas in almost 3 years - a blacksheep brother finally decides to spend Christmas with the family. And Birthday parties, post birthday party inuman sessions. I've never had more alcohol in my system in one season.

This Christmas...is the most I've ever spent time with my family and friends in my life. Ever. And I'm happy. Parang andami ko palang mahal sa buhay ^__^

Everyone, have a Happy New Year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, it seems that you had a great chrismtas. Good for ya! *pats*

Happy New Year, ansas! ^^

Drew said...

yeah, i did :D sana kayo rin. happy new year :)