Saturday, October 08, 2005

[final fantasy VII: advent children]

Yeah, I know. This entry is a bit late.

A few minutes ago I watched Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children from start to finish (again - for the fifth or sixth time since we first got it last month) hoping to finally get inspiration for a Final Fantasy blog-entry I've been planning to write. After weeks of trying to get myself in the mood to write my comprehensive Final Fantasy VII article, I've finally given up.

Words escape me with Final Fantasy VII (palibhasa favorite e - next to FFIX of course). The whole FFVII collection is just too damn COOL to write about in just one article, and almost everybody knows about it anyway - it's already become some sort of culture. So instead of the comprehensive article thingie, I've decided to write about my favorite movie scenes - but then again, that means I'll have to write about the whole movie. That means you'll have to listen to me geek out about anything and everything about Advent Children. It will unleash the dark side of my Final Fantasy fanboy self, and it'll rant and rave and take forever to finish :D

So I'll end it here, with a few parting words: Be you Final Fantasy VII fan or not, watch it. It's the movie of the year.

3 comments:

scrawler said...

how long did it take for them to CG tifa's hair eh? so nice and soft.

i agree. i didn't get the story too much cos i didn't play FFVII but the battle scenes rocked to hell and ohio and back!! astig!!

so why don't you unleash the dark side of your final fantasy fanboy self? who knows baka kaw maging inspiration for FF 13? huh?

Drew said...

how long? the movie was supposed to come out 2004, but got delayed by almost a year. mga isang taon nilang trinabaho buhok nilang lahat :D

crazy fandom is the path to the darkside. yoko maging uber die-hard obsessed fan :D

scrawler said...

so it's better to be a closet uber die-hard obsessed fan? :)

haha. they should've put in a product placement for shampoo. i mean they practically plugged in Samsung cellular phones anyway. falling into the lake like that.