Sunday, October 30, 2005

[the iv-agate reunion.. thing]

Despite the sudden change in venue, no pool, no resort, not a lot of people saying they'd come (only around 25 of us were there), the reunion was still great. I mean REALLY great. I'm glad I decided to come.

It was just a simple celebration; grill, dinner, and just chilling out (with coffee, beer, gin and brandy. yeah~) in the living room till the wee hours of the morning.

Most of the details are in Marck's blog ("A Class of Our Own"), and he's pretty much said everything that needed to be said. But I'd still like to have my own take.

....

Uh.. this middle part was actually so much longer when I was still writing it as a draft. I said a lot things there that I've decided that I should just keep to myself (it took so long to get to the point anyway). Bottom-line, I've made a great discovery for myself and I'm REALLY happy now.

I've finally realized that I don't have two lives; a life in elbi and a "past" in baguio. I just have a LIFE that lives in two places. Or something like that.

It's a great feeling to have a lot of friends.

2 comments:

Nikki! said...

"..I don't have two lives; ... I just have a LIFE that lives in two places.

What a wonderful take on it.. *salutes*

Drew said...

thanks :D