Wednesday, October 12, 2005

news! [PhD - piled higher and deeper]

Just now I just discovered a great new webcomic :D

I was googling more info about "Otogizoushi", this anime I've been watching for the past few hours, and I accidentally come across this guy's blog (www.davidsLife.com) which had reviews and other stuff about... lots of geek stuff (Tolkien articles!). Anyway, Otogizoushi turns out to be something not-so-interesting so I end up exploring the said site (something I do ONLY on sites with impressive design) instead of "researching" more on Otogizoushi. He has a link on his main page to a webcomic that seemed to have nice art. So I followed the link and it led me here.

I have a new webcomic to add to my favorites now :D PhD or "Piled Higher & Deeper" is a funny webcomic about "the ongoing chronicle of life (or the lack thereof) in grad school." It's got intellectual humor, nice easy-on-the-eyes art and the website looks great too. I like the interface on the comic, there's your usual previous, next and first button and (but there's more!) it has "jump back or forward 5 or 10 strips buttons! Wala lang. Nice.

Anyway, I suck at making reviews. Basta astig 'to at basahin niyo. here's my current favorite: Desk Entropy.

....I should be getting back to work on my webcomic again. Hrm.. pagkatapos na lang ng finals :D

No comments: