Tuesday, May 17, 2005

[blog start!]

Finally wrapped things up with the design, must move on to content. Sorry Marck if the blog seemed too ... image-heavy. I have to admit that the real reason that I made this blog was just to experiment with a few things with dreamweaver and some html practice (and fun with photoshop). I apologize again for my blog's slow loading time, I know blogs aren't usually this loaded with pictures. As a friend of mine pointed out, I might as well should've just made a website instead of a blog if i was going to make it this image-heavy.

But what the hell, I like it this way. Gives me a sense of achievement :) It also satisfies my artistic side. Now before i start with content, I shall celebrate the successful creation of my blog with dinner. Sooo hungry....

No comments: