Tuesday, May 31, 2005

[teh Fool]

something I saw in Ken's messenger status. I think it's from the tarot card..

the Fool represents the passion and purity of purpose found in all beginnings. Cloaked in trust and innocence, he teaches us to look up and reminds us to act on our ideals.

Wala lang. Just something I saw and thought I should write. reminded me of myself. and of some people. and of someone. and something. then again we all feel like fools sometimes. so nevermind.

Hmm... tarot cards.. *goes to Google search*
..interesting.
Suddenly I remember "the Vision of Escaflowne". that was one Great anime. *sigh* they don't make anime like they used to anymore.

Wow. Sorry. pointless post. just thinking out loud. (and writing)... Labo.

1 comment:

Drew said...

am personally sick of the current anime artstyle these days... its suddenly looks like shit now. its one of the reasons im trying to change my style. move it somewhere else. or build something of my own... something like that.