Tuesday, May 31, 2005

[the wayfarer guide]



You Are The Wayfarer Guide

"I'll show you the way."

Your deep insight and quick wisdom never ceases to amaze those around you. You are the guiding light for many of those you know and are not afraid to help anyone else who asks. Not very many acknowledge your tremendous help and effort, but you do not mind that so much. You've seen what is in store for them, and will be there should they need your help. You enjoy people in general, but are very selective of who you let see the real you. Others see you as an enigma of sorts, a mystery that is seemingly ever changing.

Which Classic Story Role Do You Play?
brought to you by Quizilla

::::::::

I like this quiz already. 8 reasons:
  1. the art on the wayfarer guide is cool.
  2. I like hooded cloaks.
  3. I've always liked wayfarer guide characters from stories (i.e. Gandalf, Shinsei, elves and wizards... etc.)
  4. I took the quiz three times. The first result I didn't like (because it wasn't me at all. must have answered something wrong), the second I got the wayfarer guide by answer more accurately (and more seriously) and the third, I got the guide again but with a different set of answers (that still corresponded with my personality. Actually, may isa pang time na sinubukan lang namin yung results ng most evil answers)
  5. first time I answered a "classic story role" quiz. (I've been on a quiz answering spree for a while. they're more fun than friendster surveys. plus they help with Self-discovery :D)
  6. Gives you that RPG-character feel. ..parang gusto ko maglaro ng DOTA ulit...
  7. it actually offers a large (more than usual) variety of results. currently counting 8... still strying out some combinations...
  8. para lang maging eight. astig ang eight e..

No comments: